miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

The Rest

Remember what I said about "coffee-break quickies" on one of my earliest entries? Well... this is what happens when taken too far out.


A bunch of stock images patched together, a background... and make your own story! (because I still dont know what I meant with this).


I used to worship Yo-Yo from Jet Grind Radio.


This is the ultimate example of the power of pasting things together. Dont you think?


The logo was amazingly easy to make.


Without those hands holding the console -drawn by a friend of mine-, this would look a lot uglier. Nice crossover, though.


Really early in the morning :P


I just love this one! I dont know how I made it, and I couldn't get even close to make a duplicate. Oh well...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario