sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2015

Invader Zim Wallpaper

Like many other people in this planet, I felt an incredible high amount of excitement when I heard that an Invader Zim comic was in the works... and now that I have finally had a chance to read the thing thru (or at least all the issues available at the time of this entry) I can happily say that I had DEVOURED the thing.

It is crazy to think a show that suddenly -and prematurely- disappeared over a decade ago could still mean so much to me. But it does and couldn't be happier about it.

Now, here's the aforementioned wallpaper... it's not much, but I'm quite happy with the result. Consider it a token of my personal appreciation for such a great and crazy cartoon:

(Click to enlarge).

Enjoy, I guess.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario