miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

Pokémon doodles

A few images I made based on my favorite animé ever. As you might know, those aren't great or anything, but I certainly don't think they are awful either... they are more like something in between (but I still hope you like them!)


When Cyndaquil joined Equestria... so much for it´s fire, though (a friend helped me out with this one).


I´am SO pleased with this one (even if it isn't much more than a bunch of stock images thrown together). I was just about of throwing the towel, when the final result appeared... it was literally driving me crazy.


Not so good, I know... but I kind of like it.


Eye-melting Zorua!


I just love the digital ink effect of Paint.NET, it makes everything look alive.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario